test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did not receive "Moist" title and accolade after completing mission "Fluid Dynamics"

mooncrystalpowermooncrystalpower Member Posts: 126 Arc User
Sailor Moon@mooncrystalpower
Last map you were in: Fluid Dynamics mission map
Map you were going to: Fluid Dynamics mission map
What the issue is: I completed the mission "Fluid Dynamics" and did NOT receive the accolade "Fluidic Space Explorer and associated title "Moist"
What steps you already tried when attempting to resolve your issue: I replayed the mission THREE times. No effect.

l6aD2g7.gif
I am the one, the ORIGINAL/Official Sailor Moon of STO! ~-~º(^v~)ºv~-~

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    I hate to ask the obvious, but have you checked that don't already have the accolade ("Fluidic Space Explorer") and title?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    mooncrystalpowermooncrystalpower Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    I hate to ask the obvious, but have you checked that don't already have the accolade ("Fluidic Space Explorer") and title?

I'm glad you asked! YES. I checked my accolades and did NOT have the Fluidic Space Explorer" accolade, as well as the "Moist" title in my set of titles. Neither is nowhere to be seen. Does Fluidic Space Explorer require the entire ARC to be completed? Or is it just that mission (Fluid dynamics)? If it's the former, then I know what the problem is : )
    l6aD2g7.gif
    I am the one, the ORIGINAL/Official Sailor Moon of STO! ~-~º(^v~)ºv~-~
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Does Fluidic Space Explorer require the entire ARC to be completed? Or is it just that mission (Fluid dynamics)? If it's the former, then I know what the problem is : )
    Just the one mission, as I recall...
    I haven't done it yet on my KDF Recruit, so will try it when I next log in and see what happens.

Edit:
    Hmm... I didn't get the accolade. It might be that the whole story arc should be completed to get it...
    d9nh3y4a6oep.jpg
    Post edited by inferiority on
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I completed the mission "Fluid Dynamics" and did NOT receive the accolade "Fluidic Space Explorer and associated title "Moist"
    Looking at the accolade again, I noticed the description "Prevent the Borg Plot to Assimilate Undine" which is what happens in "Assimilation", not "Fluid Dynamics".

So, I played "Assimilation".
    9wlmokjbqmpk.jpg

In this case, the Wiki is wrong.