test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Evelyn Sevea replaced

When I checked to see if i can finally change outfits on certain characters after continuously being denied. I was able to do so, but then I noticed one my boffs, Evelyn Sevea was missing, and that the character who's outfit changed took her place entirely; she even appears in her place in the loading screen. I tried restarting the game a few times, she still different in appearance, though her name pops up on the crew roster; but when i go to the tailor her name is gone (it says Della Uniform next to Ian Kwon); the strange and upsetting part is when i tried editing Della a second time, it worked, but now I have two Dellas in tailor.This is what I'm dealing with; I could just edit her back to look how she was originally, but I'm concerned if this will affect my other toons.

Comments

• Options
    dbraymond81163#8540 dbraymond81163 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I had a similar issue on my Jem'Hadar character.
    I changed the appearance of a bridge officer that wasn't slotted in either my away team or on my space slots.
    When I saved it, their new look took the place of Eko'Ixtan, the purple Tac officer Jem'Hadar Cpts get, like Evelyn.
    I had to go back and change Eko's appearence, and the one I tried to change before retained their original look.
  • Options
    dtigerr#0622 dtigerr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I've had this issue with Elisa Flores in june last year, I was editing the outfit of another BOFF (human/female) and as I saved the outfit it completely replaced Elisa Flores. From what I could figure out it goes wrong once you edit a BOFF that is not part of your away team and it is the same gender/race, editing a Vulcan results in an error stating you cannot change race/gender, but if they are the same it will overwrite your BOFF in the first slot.
    You can ofcourse edit them back, but having them both in your away team, they show as duplicates in the menu because their outfits now have the same name.

Best way to fix this is the ability to edit the BOFF outfit names, which we sadly can't on Playstation

If you edit a BOFF always make sure they are on your away team (and change zones at least once) and it should be ok