test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Heart of the Storm Event End Date is Off

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
edited June 2022 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
In the Events tab, it says that Heart of the Storm ends on 2022 JUL 07 (instead of 2022 JUL 22 as the login/character screen announcements say). This is only sixteen days to complete a twenty-day event.

Comments

• Options
    blackwinghaseo01#8510 blackwinghaseo01 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    I noticed that too. It's bound to cause confusion. Someone should see about this getting fixed to avoid a panic.
    Post edited by blackwinghaseo01#8510 on
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    The end date isn't the issue - it's the start date that's wrong.
    The event correctly runs for 30 days, and ends on the 30th day. However, the start date needs fixed to be June 22nd, when the event started properly.
    f3qsslcsaeqj.jpg

Additionally...
    p990n22zz17n.jpg

...and thirdly, I come to my fourth point:
    ld45v36fnh3p.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    actually the start date is correct for June 22nd, I just got my 6th day done and I've done it every day
  • Options
    actually the start date is correct for June 22nd, I just got my 6th day done and I've done it every day
    Uh, no, it's not correct. The start date ingame is listed as June 7th:
    tjakhy2gfzyd.jpg

If that's corrected to June 22nd, the End Date should pop over to July 22nd.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    But it didn't start on 2022 JUN 07. It started on the 22nd, and the start date said "Live," so I didn't get to see a "June 7, 2022" on my event page. Regardless, that's all semantics. The event started on the 22nd for PlayStation, and the announcement says that we have until 2022 JUL 22 to finish it. That is currently not the case, and there is no way for us to finish the event by the current in-game's timer, even if we logged in every 20 hours instead of once a day.

Someone with access to the game, please fix the timer so we can complete the event as normal? Pretty please?
  • Options
    But it didn't start on 2022 JUN 07.
    I know that, but the ingame Event is coded as starting on June 7th.
    Go to your main game menu, with all the "Featured Project" spam-stuff on the right; Use L1/R1 to toggle up the "Heart of the Storm" page and press the Triangle to get the same screen I got above.
    Now, you'll see the Event start date!

Anyway, we all agree that it needs fixed, and we'll hopefully see it corrected Soon™.
  • Options
    blackwinghaseo01#8510 blackwinghaseo01 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    that's the main problem and needs to be fixed to avoid confusion, no telling how many may of done a buyout due to the dates being mixed up