test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Console Patch Notes for 6/22/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
edited August 2022 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 6/22 at 6AM Pacific for 2 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    Good to see the hangar pet thing is getting addressed.
  • Options
    krychak#0791 krychak Member Posts: 1 New User
    This is more a question than a bug. Xbox started Heart of the Storm today, the 22nd, and it ends on July 7th.... 16 days. It takes 20 "days" to complete the daily reward for the event. Are we supposed to be getting 2 daily tokens for the event? I'm only getting 1 and don't think I'll have enough daily's to get the special event reward.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    This is more a question than a bug. Xbox started Heart of the Storm today, the 22nd, and it ends on July 7th.... 16 days. It takes 20 "days" to complete the daily reward for the event. Are we supposed to be getting 2 daily tokens for the event? I'm only getting 1 and don't think I'll have enough daily's to get the special event reward.

As you'll see here, the event actually runs until July 22nd. Hopefully, they'll figure out they've got the wrong end date ingame...

...soon™.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    shadowmane20001shadowmane20001 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    I do so hope you will correct the timing date. As the date of july 7th doesn't give enough time to complete it.
  • Options
    carlos#7199 carlos Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    You forgot to mention a completely new feature on Xbox :| : game changes language from English to German :s
    I already posted it on xbox support forum: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1267297/after-the-new-update-the-language-of-the-entire-game-has-changed-from-english-to-german
  • Options
    devastator9965#6255 devastator9965 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    What is going on in the game weather I'm in space or on the ground I keep bouncing off in
    visible walls at least twice before I can move forward
This discussion has been closed.