test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KDF DOFF missions require Fed officers

valetharvalethar Member Posts: 173 Arc User
Greetings,

While attempting to do DOFF missions on my KDF characters, I ran across an issue where many missions, regardless of category (all categories are affected), require my KDF aligned Klingon to have Fed duty officers to complete the missions. In many cases, the preview of the mission indicates I have the correct officers available, but when I click the mission to assign them, I see that the requirements aren't met due to needing opposing faction officers.

Not prisoners, mind you, but actual duty officers from various disciplines.

I sent in a ticket (#751232) but was directed to post here. Images included for reference.

4zdzwr5sn9w2.png
kw4idhn5padi.png
y1o2fgva2l93.png
8064dvhg94mf.png

Comments

• Options
    valetharvalethar Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Still running into this. Surely it can't be that difficult to reproduce/correct?
  • Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Ignoring the icons do you have the appropriate Deck officers to fulfill those missions?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,039 Arc User
    The Starfleet icons shown in those screenshots are likely just a display error as I've sees them myself when planning doff assignments.
    I've always managed to find a doff to slot there though...

Additionally, "Founders of the Federation" isn't a doff trait unique to Fed doffs, but is unique to Humans, Andorians, Tellarites and Vulcans, all of whom can also be found within the ranks of KDF doffs.

As an example:
    id7oftm85dta.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/