test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need Serious CS Help With Zen Store Purchase

maddllamamaddllama Member Posts: 12 Arc User
CS = Customer Service

What: The Legendary 2409 Captain's Pack

Problem: My wife, who purchased this pack, has been unable to claim the in-game lvl 65 item boost due to the message: "Character does not meet the requirements to use this item." Customer service keeps sending us in circles and basically refuses to help us with a purchased item.

What we have done:
- 100% 2409 Federation character
- Finished the tutorial
- Gotten two characters to lvl 65 (Klingon and 2409 Fed) to meet that requirement. Lvl cap was 60 the last time she played.
- At CS' request, finished ANY mission labelled tutorial under the "available" tab.
- Finished the ENTIRE Klingon arc storyline just to be safe.
- Got to her to level 11 to open DOFFing and make sure there are no hidden tutorials there.
- Made sure she has access to her lifetime member veteran rewards, which she does.
- CS physically placed the level 65 crate from the Zen store in her inventory, and still she does not "meet requirements."

Request: We need someone other than Customer Service to handle this problem. What are our options? So far they have told us:
- Finish all the tutorials.
- Show us a screen shot of your available missions, which we gladly provided.
- Get the character to 11.
- Do the admiralty tutorial. (Yeah... at lvl 8 they told us to do this.)
- Continue to finish tutorials. (Please... LMK where or what they are.)
- You still need to finish the tutorials.

Additional Info: We have begged them repeatedly for help and had no luck. They just continue to tell us to complete tutorials that are already finished. PLEASE... we need help other than these people. We need to get in touch with someone above the GM's. This has gone on for nearly two weeks now. I can copy and paste the entire discussion with CS here, but that would accomplish nothing and likely get me banned or something silly like that.
5444373MbVxa.png
@kmhknight

My campaign: The Madness Plague.
My quest: Blacklake Gold

My guild: "The Older" Age 30+, Casual

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    Could be a bug related to the species she's opted to play as...? What species is it, btw?
    It might be worth considering making a new character and starting again.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • stuntpilotstuntpilot Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Absolutely maddening. I hope this gets someone's attention; as expensive as those boosts are, they had better work!

And sometimes re-rolling a character isn't a solution, not if you've already invested in (for example) inventory space unlocks or even Lobi ships or something. Keep us posted.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    > @stuntpilot said:
    > Absolutely maddening. I hope this gets someone's attention; as expensive as those boosts are, they had better work!
    >
    > And sometimes re-rolling a character isn't a solution, not if you've already invested in (for example) inventory space unlocks or even Lobi ships or something. Keep us posted.

They also have a thread in General Discussion.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • maddllamamaddllama Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Looks like over the last weekend someone behind the scenes fixed something. On a hunch I had her log into that toon on Saturday morning and when she clicked the box she dinged 65. Whether it was the Admins here pushing it forward, or the one dev in game that put in his own ticket, I appreciate it!

Customer service needs some serious help, though. They emailed us on Sunday, said "we see you the character in question is level 65, so we are going to close this ticket." Uhhhh... thanks?

Who knows, could have been a senior GM from CS that got the issue fixed, can't see what happens behind the scenes. Problem is the process we went through to get this fixed and the lack of action on CS' part.

Regardless, thanks to whoever did get this fixed!
    5444373MbVxa.png
    @kmhknight

My campaign: The Madness Plague.
    My quest: Blacklake Gold

My guild: "The Older" Age 30+, Casual