test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Khitomer Alliance ships, uniforms and equipment

Is there a possibility for a Bundle to be made for the Khitomer Alliance ships and uniforms for the people who have missed the events to get them and will there be weapons for ground use that can be made for the alliance? I am wondering as it would be nice to have them available for all toons so its easier to get.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Past Anniversary, Winter and Summer event ships used to eventually come to the Phoenix packs but for the past few years, they've been appearing ridiculously priced, even when there's a sale on, in Mudd's Market.
    Give it some time, and you'll be able to see them appear in there at prices that will make your eyes water more then pulling out a public hair...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    Past Anniversary, Winter and Summer event ships used to eventually come to the Phoenix packs but for the past few years, they've been appearing ridiculously priced, even when there's a sale on, in Mudd's Market.
    Give it some time, and you'll be able to see them appear in there at prices that will make your eyes water more then pulling out a public hair...

That is an image I did not what to see. Is there a difference between public and private hair? Don't answer that question, I am just kidding.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Is there a difference between public and private hair?
    One triggers the swear filter and the other is an intentional speeling error... :wink:
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/