test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TFO Counterpoint bug

josh#0694 josh Member Posts: 54 Arc User
I'm leaving this here in hopes that a DEV actually looks and sees this. I don't feel like going through a 3 day event with bug reporting.

In the TFO Counterpoint (and any TFO that spawns a Mirror Galaxy Dreadnought) on occasion your beams will start firing off into nowhere and if you look they usually fire straight up and off the map. I couldn't figure out why until finally yesterday I realized the problem.

When you target any Mirror Galaxy Dreadnought all your weapons fire off the map and all you can see is the red targeting box, name of the ship and it's health, THERE IS NO SHIP. The ship itself is not there, Possibly spawning off map but it's target is on map? IDK, you programmers are smarter than I am. However you can't see the ship you are shooting at. This makes flanking impossible, torpedos are useless as they take time to get to the target. (you can sit and watch them fly off into the distance until they reach max render distance) One of the main Dreadnoughts at the end of the TFO (sorry I can't remember which one.) Is obviously a Mirror Galaxy Dreadnought because once again the name shows and you can auto-target it but the ship is not there.
Tagged:

Comments