test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Fed Tutorial Bug

lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
I just started a new character and started the tutorial, I went to the armory and equipped the rifle but the door wont open so I'm stuck in the armory

Comments

• Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    I logged in again at a later time and that seems to have cleared up the bug
  • Options
    felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    This just happened to me. It seems that if you equip the rifle in any way that isn't following the pop up tooltip, it bugs. This also isn't new; it's at least 6 years old: https://steamcommunity.com/app/9900/discussions/0/412447331652398390/
  • Options
    charlesdonovancharlesdonovan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    I tried the change instance solution. Small problem. Changing instance is not an option when I go to the map screen. Now what?

I respawned. Now the mission is not progressing.

I could use a solution here.

So 4 hours later some internalized game timer had the captain go and progress the mission since the action on my part didn't.
    This was a delay of game penalty that felt a little stronger than what happens in football.
    Post edited by charlesdonovan on
  • Options
    syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    It was posted as bug on the twitter, They said you try switching weapons button or re-equiping the phaser rifle, The old tutorials would sometimes stick killing guards and fixed by beam out/restart, old kdf tutorial would stick being unable to use weapons and also fixed by leaving map with beam out button and picking up where left off.