test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reman Captain trait Infiltrator partially broken.

atatassault#7865 atatassault Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited May 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
On my Reman captain, my captain trait Infiltrator **duration** does not stack with Boff Basic Infiltrator **duration** nor Boff Superior Infiltrator **duration**. According to other people in chat, some of theirs also don't, and some of theirs do.

** Edit, forgot to specify duration, lol
Post edited by atatassault#7865 on

Comments

• t3mp3s7t3mp3s7 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm having this exact same issue mate. Have they given you any info on it?
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Which part is not stacking? https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Trait:_Infiltrator the wiki has some information on what parts do and do not stack.
  • jerpherlionjerpherlion Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The duration - which has stacked with other tiers of the same trait for NINE YEARS since the release of Legacy of Romulus no longer appears to stack as of the last patch.

Unless you're interested in roleplaying, this makes Remans just TRIBBLE Romulans who miss out on a SRO for no benefit whatsoever.
  • atatassault#7865 atatassault Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    The duration - which has stacked with other tiers of the same trait for NINE YEARS since the release of Legacy of Romulus no longer appears to stack as of the last patch.

Unless you're interested in roleplaying, this makes Remans just TRIBBLE Romulans who miss out on a SRO for no benefit whatsoever.

Yes, that is it, the Duration. Somehow, I forgot to include that information in my initial post. I'll add it now, lol.
    > @"chrian#9670" said:
    > Which part is not stacking? https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Trait:_Infiltrator the wiki has some information on what parts do and do not stack.

To be specific:

The inborn Ambush has a 5s timer

Basic Infiltrator has a 5s additional Ambush timer - Received from Bridge Officer Remans (Operational)
    Infiltrator has a 7.5s additional Ambush timer - Received from either Player Space Trait (Non-Operational) or Bridge Officer Remans (Operational)
    Superior Infiltrator has a 10s additional Ambush timer- Received from Bridge Officer Remans (Operational)

All Bridge Officer Infiltrator traits are operational and function as intended. The Infiltrator trait on the Reman Player however is non-operational and will not activate to stack with Basic and Superior.

Does that clear up any confusion? :smile:
  • jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
    I have exactly the same issue.

Infiltrator Space Character Trait on my KDF Reman character (Chazon) does not function as it did prior to the Stormfall patch, namely that the ambush duration extention (+7.5secs) no longer stacks with the other BOFF based Infiltrator skills I am running (specifically the Superior Infiltrator +10secs).

This is a pretty big and significat issue, as I purchased the Legacy Scimitar/D'Dex pack from the Z-store to make use of this character's Reman infiltrator trait to combine with the "She's A Predator" starship trait. This bug basically invalidates this purchase, as without the trait stacking as it used to it is an inferior choice to what I was running before.

I have raised an in-game ticket, but got told to raise a bug report in this forum. No point duplicating the thread, so leaving my comment in the hope a Dev will be able to look at and sort out soon.

Thank you, LLAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
  • husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,593 Arc User
    I have exactly the same issue.

Infiltrator Space Character Trait on my KDF Reman character (Chazon) does not function as it did prior to the Stormfall patch, namely that the ambush duration extention (+7.5secs) no longer stacks with the other BOFF based Infiltrator skills I am running (specifically the Superior Infiltrator +10secs).

This is a pretty big and significat issue, as I purchased the Legacy Scimitar/D'Dex pack from the Z-store to make use of this character's Reman infiltrator trait to combine with the "She's A Predator" starship trait. This bug basically invalidates this purchase, as without the trait stacking as it used to it is an inferior choice to what I was running before.

I have raised an in-game ticket, but got told to raise a bug report in this forum. No point duplicating the thread, so leaving my comment in the hope a Dev will be able to look at and sort out soon.

Thank you, LLAP

Well it doesn't invalidate purchases... She's a predator simply gives you a 15s bonus instead of a 22.5s.

If the plan was to "Fix" this stacking, it should have been in the notes. If it was unintended please fix.
    edited May 2022
    No change after 5/19/2022 patch.
    Confirming this has not been fixed yet.
    No reported fix in 2022-05-26 patch notes
    Confirmed no change after patch on 5/26/22
    This is still broken.
    edited June 2022
    Comment removed due to being proven wrong lol
    Post edited by t3mp3s7 on
    t3mp3s7 wrote: »
    This has been fixed as of 6/2/2022

Negative, this has not been fixed. My Reman Captain Trait Infiltrator +duration is still not stacking with my Boffs' Basic Infiltrator +duration, nor Superior Infiltrator +duration.
    Well then, I'll remove my comment - it's been fixed for me though XD my bad mate lol
    Scratch that - it's back to being broken again T.T
  • pcscipiopcscipio Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I have the same problem different leveles of infitrator trait for BOffs ambush durations stacks, captain infitrator doesn't.
    Bump. Hopefully Borticus sees this.
  • husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,593 Arc User
    Again Cryptic to reiterate the issue.... if you have a Reman captain (the only reason other then RP you would do that is) Infiltrator the captain trait... when you select it does NOT work if you have Superior infiltrator slotted.

If you slot a bridge officer with superior inf... and a bridge officer with Infiltrator. They stack as expected.

So its something broken with Remans specifically. It is a bit annoying as its one of the only reasons to really play a reman.
    Still broken after patch on 10th June.
  • anubis77canubis77c Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    FYI this has been broken for at least a year or longer. I know it was reported May 10th but even since the introduction of the trait "She's a Predator" with the Legendary Romulan Bundle, we have had to use 3 boffs (Basic, Standard, Superior) to get the full benefit from that trait.
    PvP Guides and Build Help Videos

Co-Founder of OrganizedPvP https://discord.gg/Uf2ywQvfsg
    -STO- Community Fleet Officer & Build Advisor (21,000 characters, 3800+ unique players active on discord)
    Build Curator for STOBUILDS
    anubis77c wrote: »
    FYI this has been broken for at least a year or longer. I know it was reported May 10th but even since the introduction of the trait "She's a Predator" with the Legendary Romulan Bundle, we have had to use 3 boffs (Basic, Standard, Superior) to get the full benefit from that trait.

I managed to bring it to Kael's attention on the previous Ten Forward Weekly, so hopefully it gets looked more intensely now.
  • anubis77canubis77c Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    I managed to bring it to Kael's attention on the previous Ten Forward Weekly, so hopefully it gets looked more intensely now.

They told me 4 or 5 ten forwards ago that they would look at the intel revamp bugs and they still haven't touched anything so don't get your hopes up
    PvP Guides and Build Help Videos

Co-Founder of OrganizedPvP https://discord.gg/Uf2ywQvfsg
    -STO- Community Fleet Officer & Build Advisor (21,000 characters, 3800+ unique players active on discord)
    Build Curator for STOBUILDS
    problem neither solved or acknowledged after latest patch
  • drunkensoul2drunkensoul2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still working as intended... The intention is to annoy players right?

Its incredible how they fix someting or work arround the problem just to add 2 new bugs
    I like to refer to a fleet mate who said after a patch:"Im happy if they did not break something"
    only this in the patch notes:
    Resolved a series of issues causing potential server performance impact when using the following abilities:
    Teamwork (Ground Trait / Bridge Officer Trait)
    They are 'working' the traits is seems.
    Not the reman one as far as i see
    No fix action after 7/7 patch. Still broken.
    edited July 2022
    They managed to do something: they broke the infiltrator ambush duration for bridge officers . I've tested basic infiltrator and superior infiltrator: alone and together => no increase in ambush duration at all.
    Captain infiltrator stil works; for now.

Edit: they broke most BOffs; SRO crits now working either as far as i can see
    Post edited by pcscipio on
    they had to breake all BO space trais in the end to fix this one also.
    This bug is part of the reason I haven't logged into STO in weeks. Anyone know if they've fixed it yet?