test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Console Patch Notes for 5/10/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited August 2022 in Release Notes
Star Trek Online will have maintenance on all platforms tomorrow, 5/10. Maintenance will begin at 7am PT for Console, and last for 2.5 hours. You can find the patch notes for all platforms here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11516553
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    That fix for Discovery captains trying to access Kobali missions will definitely be a welcome one!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    abn173d2003#3683 abn173d2003 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    looking at the patch notes brought up a question, I seen the fix for the polaron quad cannon upgrade issue, Does that mean we get the legendary Jem Hadar attack ship?
  • Options
    orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    looking at the patch notes brought up a question, I seen the fix for the polaron quad cannon upgrade issue, Does that mean we get the legendary Jem Hadar attack ship?

Nope, no recruitment event yet.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    I'm guessing it's coming later this week or during the next few weeks.
    We'll get an announcement on the website for it, though.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    I'm guessing it's coming later this week or during the next few weeks.
    We'll get an announcement on the website for it, though.

If that is the case it'll likely be Thursday.

Just as an aside is everybody else getting "server unavailable"? Just want to check if it's my end.
  • Options
    blackwinghaseo01#8510 blackwinghaseo01 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    we're all getting it, hopefully it isn't a repeat of last time
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    Guess we'll see then. Well, Stellaris calls.
  • Options
    sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Any word on when they're going to fix the current issue on console caused by this recent update with the Ground and Space Traits being flipped around, Away Team BOffs Abilities being unchageable, loadouts being completely borked?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
  • Options
    Any word on when they're going to fix the current issue on console caused by this recent update with the Ground and Space Traits being flipped around, Away Team BOffs Abilities being unchageable, loadouts being completely borked?

I hate to say it's "literally unplayable" but it almost is. Especially when you go into a TFO and it deletes 3 more traits alongside the dead slot.
  • Options
    sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User

I hate to say it's "literally unplayable" but it almost is. Especially when you go into a TFO and it deletes 3 more traits alongside the dead slot.

Exactly. It'd be one thing if you could fix it and be done, but it jacks up everything each time you go to a different map or instance.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
  • Options
    gee41#2746 gee41 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Where is the update??? You just left us in the dark on this!!! I haven't played in a week!!! I would like to know when the eta for this fix is!! Cause I'm not playing or spending money until it's fixed
This discussion has been closed.