test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storm Clouds Gather bug

In the Frenzy section of this episode I clear the Hurq from the first and second floors. But cannot interact with the stabilize shields console. When I click on it I get the following message: You cannot use this object at this time.
I have tried restarting the episode, played a different episode and still get the same bug. I found it first on my Jem Hadar and found same bug on my Federation main.

I filed reports using character and object issues as I, for whatever reason, do not have a report bug button in the Help and Support section. Have heard nothing from STO yet. Anyone else having this problem or know a fix?

Comments

• syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Some consoles can not be used if you are trying to operate them from behind. You get a similar message in some of the other episodes that reward the focused assault if you try to operate the console from wrong side. You have to stand in front of the consoles to use them. I test the episode and got past part. Second time i tried the switch it moved me in front of the console correctly.