test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Massive TFO Bug: Game Switched My TFO!

I tried to start the Mirror Universe event today, and encountered two bugs. Firstly, Counterpoint is not shown under Special Events, only the other two show up and only with Normal modes. Secondly, I went to the normal menu and selected the Counterpoint Advanced TFO for me and my partner. The TFO came up as Counterpoint Advanced, but upon loading in, we were in Operation Wolf Normal. I have no idea what happened, but it is definitely a serious bug. I ended up with a leaver penalty because I do not run Normal mode and did not have the time for a ground mission (hence why I chose Counterpoint.) This needs an emergency hotfix if anyone can figure out how it happened, and until then, leaver penalty needs to be disabled because it is absolutely wrong to punish people for leaving TFOs they never chose to begin with.

One more thing, twice when I have put my partner and I in a TFO, it would pop for both of us, but then kick her out and only let me in. Happened only twice in two months though completely at random.

Please fix the TFO queue.

Comments

• justincase#6638 justincase Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Counterpoint may be the issue as it seems to be bugged. Tried running it earlier today and it failed to complete. Chased away terok nor, went through the cutscene animations, but when control resumed, the station was still there and the event end/return to sector dialog failed to initiate.
    Had to leave the map without progress.