test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This is not a bug report just asking the community

jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
Anyone else having problems with the event we just completed all the objectives in Counterpoint but it did not complete and did not give us rewards
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,762 Arc User
    I noticed the campaign did not progress sometimes when I was not quick enough to pick which marks to get, but the immediate event stuff always seemed to advance.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea make sure you choose the Reward Box before the Event kicks you out.
    0zxlclk.png
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    I had no problems when I did them earlier.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    I didn't get any reward from the ground one, but I caught it so I just ran jupiter sine it's the fastest of the three
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2022
    I've often getting, "Can't connect to Login Server" the vast majority of the day, and often it's taking 30-40 seconds just to see a Character. I only managed to LOGIN one time, and then when I had various rubber-banding.

This is 10x worse than anything I've ever seen before...

Normally it's NEVER a problem, others I briefly spoke to after Chat (finally restored) said something similar.
    0zxlclk.png
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 3,102 Arc User
    jadizbane wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems with the event we just completed all the objectives in Counterpoint but it did not complete and did not give us rewards
    Same for me, 1:20 am PDT, Friday March 13.
    strathkin wrote: »
    I've often getting, "Can't connect to Login Server" the vast majority of the day, and often it's taking 30-40 seconds just to see a Character. I only managed to LOGIN one time, and then when I had various rubber-banding.

This is 10x worse than anything I've ever seen before...

Normally it's NEVER a problem, others I briefly spoke to after Chat (finally restored) said something similar.
    Same. Very strange. Everything from launcher slow to load to characters and game loading things slowly after I was in. Everything seemed pretty good prior to patch day.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,762 Arc User
    I have not had the login server message this time around, but I did notice that the character bios seem to be missing.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 3,102 Arc User
    Have been using a proxy server option in the launcher since the last patch just to be able to connect to the game.

Despite being able to connect, just finished Counterpoint but the TFO didn't complete and the only reward was a leaver penalty.

Got a confirmation from one other team mate that the TFO didn't complete for them either.
This discussion has been closed.