test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When is the Picard Uniform getting added to the Z-Store?

valoreahvaloreah Member Posts: 11,726 Arc User
From the news blog :
All of these sales last from March 3rd at 8am PT to March 10th at 10am PT....The 2399 Picard Uniform is returning to the Zen Store during this special event!

I see the Inquiry in the Lobi store, but nothing in the Z-Store for the Picard Uniform. Where is it?
Dear Devs: I enjoyed the Legacy of Romulus expansion much more than the Delta Rising expansion. .
thecosmic1 wrote:
Anyone calling Valoreah a "Cryptic fanboy" must be new to the forum.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,858 Arc User
    Under Promotions
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • justincase#6638 justincase Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Also, can only be claimed in TOS, Disco, and Fed characters apparently. Don’t go looking while on a Republic, Empire, or Dominion captain.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,916 Arc User
    I went looking and I've already claimed it as well.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,443 Community Moderator
    I already claimed it myself. Honestly hoping for some of the other uniforms we've seen, like the 2385 and eventually the new 2400.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    It's a shame the Picard uniform we have in game was one of those rush jobs. It honestly looks like a bad fan-made version, and there aren't even pants that match the same texture. I hope they will update it one day, but unless it's for a mission it's doubtful :neutral:

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.