test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lexington Class and Mirror engle

philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
I bought the terran bundle. How do i claim the mirror engle? Can i use the the cloak and saucer sep consoles on the Lexington class?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Search the zen store T6 ship list for "mirror", and there it will be listed
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Make sure you have an active ship slot free before trying to claim it.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Yea... its probably in the C Store somewhere, either under Ships or potentially under Promotional.

As for the cloak and chevron separation... I don't know. Don't have them yet. Gonna be quite a while before I grind out the Zen for the pack.
    *dramatic point*
    And I WILL have the pack! I want that mirror outfit and account unlock Mirror Engle! IT WILL BE MINE!

*sigh*
    Someday.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Mirror Engle is under T6 if you've purchased the bundle, try searching for "Mirror" if you can't find it.

Oh72aaY.png
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    temjintj#6388 temjintj Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yes you can use cloke and saucer sep on the Terran Lexington. In fact you can use any concoles from the odyssey t5 and t6 classes.
  • Options
    philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Thank you for the answers turns out. i already had a engle on the character i was trying to add too.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    philchap wrote: »
    Thank you for the answers turns out. i already had a engle on the character i was trying to add too.

That would do it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.