test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite Mirror Universe Shuttlecraft Problem

edenbaumedenbaum Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Having bought the Terran Lexington Dreadnought Cruiser with Mirror Universe Shuttlecraft, I went to my Fleet's starbase to purchase the Elite versions but couldn't find them. Our fleet does have the Fleet Starbase with a Tier V Communications Array so other Elite pets are avaliable but not the Elite Mirror Universe Shuttlecraft.
Tagged:

Comments

• chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Known issue, fixed internally. Just waiting push to a live build.
  • justincase#6638 justincase Member Posts: 20 Arc User

Hopefully the fix will address the Advanced Shuttles missing from the Dilithium store as well. Thanks!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,312 Arc User
    edenbaum wrote: »
    ...I went to my Fleet's starbase to purchase the Elite versions but couldn't find them.
    If this works anything like the Plesh Brek or the Plesh Tral, the ship must be in your Active roster (or perhaps, drydock) in order to find and purchase the Advanced/Elite versions for the Hangar.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    > @inferiority said:
    > If this works anything like the Plesh Brek or the Plesh Tral, the ship must be in your Active roster (or perhaps, drydock) in order to find and purchase the Advanced/Elite versions for the Hangar.

In this case, with the ship active, the Adv/elite shuttles aren’t available to owners of the Terran Lexington Dreadnaught even though the ship comes with the standard grade mirror shuttles. In my case, I can acquire the advanced alliance fighter as i’ve unlocked the Jarok carrier, but not the advanced mirror shuttles. Still, the response gives me hope it will be corrected soonish. 🙃
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,312 Arc User
    It was worth a try, I suppose...
    Still, nice that chrian let us know a fix is coming.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/

@chrian#9670 Any word on when the fix will be pushed live? I was somewhat hoping to see it resolved in one the last two updates (assuming the last two server downtimes were patches being applied).
  • edenbaumedenbaum Member Posts: 5 Arc User

Thanks

• abaddon25abaddon25 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Any newes? Was hoping it would be fixed this time around?? I don't see anything in the patch notes.