test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flamethrower Turret that does not last 180 seconds

bugger027bugger027 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
has anyone else experienced a duration issue involving the Flamethrower Turret that does not last 180 seconds? This is only with my KDF character, the one with my fed character still works as normal. I have upgraded the item, reslotted it. any suggestions?
Thanks.

Comments

• roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    I think this is also affecting KDF Disruptor Turrets as well; had my KDF Recruit (from last year) set down a few Disruptor Turrets...only for them to disappear within a minute, maybe even 30 seconds.

I don't think this has happened with my Starfleet or Romulan Republic or even Jem'Hadar Engineers so far...
  • darkjuno#3752 darkjuno Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I have noticed as well, the turret from the starfleet frontier kit proc does the same.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    I don't know if this is related but on my Discovery Fed character, he puts down the Ambush Turret and then after 15 seconds or so, the turrets disappear. The disappearing part I wonder if that is a bug not the time limit. Not sure if that is a bug or not but thought I should report it in case it is.

Edit: This is not a bug.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • darkjuno#3752 darkjuno Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    The Terran Ambush Turrets only last 15 seconds.
  • roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Here's another thing that I just now noticed: the Disruptor Turret NOW looks like the Disruptor Flamethrower Turret. Is the basic Disruptor Turret supposed to look like the Disruptor Flamethrower Turret?
  • cementblokcementblok Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Just checking to see if anyone has a fix. Mine is still not working correctly. Turret may last 30 seconds. Thank you for any replies.
    Still not fixed
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2022
    Yea either they have the wrong tooltip, or something funky is going on. Still it's been 30 seconds for awhile, the least they could do is make most turrets last 35s and fix the tooltip!
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
    *** BUMP ***
    Still no words from the people in charge. Please let us know that you are at least looking at the problem.
  • dracko1dracko1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I just noticed today on my Fed Discovery Engineer that her Biotech Turret is only lasting 30 seconds. It used to (supposed to?) last 180 seconds just like the other turrets (Flamethrower/Quantum). I didn't have issues with my Flamethrower and Quantum staying up 180 seconds
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    2mfjhjgu68q7.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • heraphstheraphst Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I very much want the 180 sec back. It's the difference to run with one or leave the Fleet turret gather dust in the bank.