test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are There Any Science Abilities/Modules That Heal Exocomps?

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
I don't like it when the Exocomps in Operation Wolf get hurt, so I usually play it with an Engineer. That way I can use Quick Fix to heal/repair them. I'd like to be able to play it with a Science character, but Science heals don't seem to work on them. Medical Tricorder works on the Shield Generatiors on Dranuur Beach Assault, but it didn't when I tried it on the Exocomps in Operation Wolf. So, as the thread title asks, does anyone know of any Science Abilities/Modules that I can use to heal the Exocomps?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    Melorazine in combination with a botanist (which causes it to apply to the entire team and any other nearby allies) may help.

It doesn't heal, but it does give extra resistance.

Other than that, I don't know.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    In my opinion (emphasis on opinion), nanite health monitor and reconstructive nanites also ought to work.

Nanites are just little machines, right? They shouldn't be restricted to healing/restoring organic material.

Also, active immunity overload may help since it's an area-of-effect ability. Its description says that 'any ally' may benefit from damage resistance increase and periodical healing. I have my doubts though.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    Bring the exobytes to Brainiac!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    I'm pretty sure he means ExoCOMP.
    Quick Fix I think is one that would work. Basically any kit module that can be used to repair turrets or your own drones.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    Adapt doesn't heal them but nullifies damage, so it greatly helps, as well.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Bring the exobytes to Brainiac!
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure he means ExoCOMP.

Ugh... my bad. Editing now.

KK, thanks for the advice, everyone. I've tried the Medical Nanites, and those don't heal them, unfortunately. I'll try to pick up an Active Immunity Overload, and give it a try. I usually play Operation Wolf with an Engineer, since Quick Fix is the only heal that I know of that works, but I prefer playing Science characters. If the Active Immunity Overload doesn't work, I guess I'll just have to try to keep up their resistances as advised, and hope we can defend the Exocomps well enough to keep them from being hurt... or just keep playing it as an Engineer.

I saw someone activate some kind of drone that put down a green circle with a hexagonal pattern that seemed to heal them as long as they stayed near the Exocomps. Does anyone know what ability/module that is?
  • Options
    live8evillive8evil Member Posts: 127 Arc User
  • Options
    Many people are cheating here. The OP asked for Science modules. :);)

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Many people are cheating here. The OP asked for Science modules. :);)

There aren't any though. That's the problem. Any Science heals tend to be more medical based, which wouldn't apply to Exocomps.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.