test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug with Delta quadrant Mission escalation

Is anyone else having the same issues with the Delta quadrant Mission escalation where there is no means of continuing on after you been told to contact command nothing happen I've done everything I could think of to get the mission to continue on but nothing is happened I have also submitted multiple in game reports and I have received no messages back or any issues being fixed I have no means on continuing the chapter until I get this mission complete and for some reason I still can't get the next stage of the quest to trigger so that it is either complete or continues on to the next mission and please believe me I've tried everything I can think of to get the mission to trigger to the next stage or completion

Comments

• Options
    s0n9h33#6406 s0n9h33 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here, I've put in a report about the bug too.
    The moderator said that the development team to in get in touch about it and there's no knowing how fast this can be resolved unfortunately :(
  • Options
    gaygmaelover#6202 gaygmaelover Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    if you read carefully on what I said it is not involving the map its self its involves interacting with the NPC's to get the mission to continue or complete
    have you flown around the map? towards the hole? near it? (if i am recalling the correct mission map)

• Options
    ulascansahin90ulascansahin90 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same bug. It seems we have to wait the developmant team. If anyone find a solution please write here it'll be appreciated.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    if you read carefully on what I said it is not involving the map its self its involves interacting with the NPC's to get the mission to continue or complete

Make up your mind. Your original post says after being told to contact command nothing happened, which I'm sure is why keepcalmchiveon asked if you tried moving your ship around, because like myself we assumed you didn't get the Beam to Command button. Now you claim it's interacting with the NPC's. So which is it? You also need more info, such as what faction you are and a more coherent explanation since something don't jive here.
    Post edited by kaithan1975 on
  • Options
    captbradimuscaptbradimus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've also reported the issue. I'm wondering if it's bugged because of moving Burgess. Does anyone know where he's currently located?
  • Options
    I've also reported the issue. I'm wondering if it's bugged because of moving Burgess. Does anyone know where he's currently located?

I'm guessing you're all Fed?
  • Options
    captbradimuscaptbradimus Member Posts: 3 Arc User

I'm guessing you're all Fed?

I happen to have a Klingon faction toon that hasn't done any Delta quadrant missions, and she was able to complete the mission. Looks like it's just a Fed issue.
  • Options

Apparently he's been relegated to doing simulations and staring at the earth space dock holograph.
  • Options
    caillcruachcaillcruach Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    still doing same I tried dropping it and reacquiring it
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,011 Arc User
    Apparently he's been relegated to doing simulations and staring at the earth space dock holograph.
    Burgess has always been there since they remade ESD. A gifted man like him used to be able to be in 2 places at once - I smell S31 at play here...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/