test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TNG Uniform has a problem in the model, it has a black dark line in the middle of the shirt

vonkaspervonkasper Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
TNG Uniform has a problem in the model, it has a black dark line in the middle of the shirt, seems that the black line should be lower at the border of the outfit. Here is a picture with the problem https://imgur.com/a/cUOEgKM

o2jBsVG.png

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Is it possible that this dark black line could be caused by a belt?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    Is it possible that this dark black line could be caused by a belt?

No, she is not using belt in this picture. I imagine the black part is what the edge of the 3d model should be.
  • Options
    chuckiii#3391 chuckiii Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    dude if your not using a belt then your using the wrong pants because i see belt loops in the picture. also you might check the outfit builds on this character to see what pants would work. because this don't look right clearly.
  • Options
    dude if your not using a belt then your using the wrong pants because i see belt loops in the picture. also you might check the outfit builds on this character to see what pants would work. because this don't look right clearly.

That outfit is the one where I click "apply to your character" from the screen, I did not chose it, the game chose it from the suggested costume.