test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Convention promotion?

I log in today to do some daily play, take advantage of the Ultimate Tech Upgrade promotion, and low and behold, I see not one but two Bridge Officer sets in the promo tab. One for Holo Leeta and one for the TOS Crew, and it says "Thank you for attending the Star Trek Convention." But the weird thing is, I don't remember attending any Star Trek Conventions, and the last one I attended was Biggest Little Furry Con near the fourth quarter of 2021. So, what's going on? A give away go live a day early or something? I ain't touching those until I know for sure. I am also putting forth a ticket shortly after this posts to get an answer there.

Comments

• Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    I log in today to do some daily play, take advantage of the Ultimate Tech Upgrade promotion, and low and behold, I see not one but two Bridge Officer sets in the promo tab. One for Holo Leeta and one for the TOS Crew, and it says "Thank you for attending the Star Trek Convention." But the weird thing is, I don't remember attending any Star Trek Conventions, and the last one I attended was Biggest Little Furry Con near the fourth quarter of 2021. So, what's going on? A give away go live a day early or something? I ain't touching those until I know for sure. I am also putting forth a ticket shortly after this posts to get an answer there.

FFS, why wouldn't you claim them? Are you so paranoid that you some how think it's a trap? Just claim them and enjoy.