test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Big patch today. Are there any patch notes?

indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
I have been looking but I don't see any announcements
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    indyshark wrote: »

If you're referring to the patching after you exit the game, it's the prepatch for the upcoming anniversary (likely next week).
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah, it's the prepatch for Tuesday, when the Anniversary event starts.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,608 Arc User
    and the giveaways for this week
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    kosh-and-so-it-begins.gif
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I wish they'd say that if there is no patch on Thursdays.
  • Options
    saelkarsaelkar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I've noticed not seeing any patch notes since the December 16th, 2021 patch. I have been wondering for a few weeks now if they decided they were no longer going to post them? (I am not talking about other game related announcements.)

I remember seeing (at least) a couple/few others times the patch notes showing up after the patch was completed.
    --But with no note about it, I'm never sure now if it was just missed/an oversight, or just 'nothing big enough to share'.

I'm surprised there is not a more evident 'this week's patch notes' on forum here.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Its possible that they've only really had small back end stuff so no point in posting patch notes yet. Also... holidays can slow things down.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,523 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    At work (not Cryptic), more than half of the development staff take vacations for most or all of the last 2 weeks of December.

Without devs, QA, or full support staff we don't schedule anything except emergency fixes (if needed).
  • Options
    truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    More data to store.
    Post edited by truewarper on
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.
  • Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    indyshark wrote: »

Remember to check the Zen store Promotions Tab every day for the next week. Today is 2 free Ultimate Upgrades.
This discussion has been closed.