test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starship loadouts "unsaved changes" at random

zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
edited March 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I save my loadouts every time I change something. But very often when I check the loadout says "unsaved changes" even though I didnt touch any console, station or button. Then I click on the loadout to load it and nothing changes but the "unsaved changes" is gone.

Also sometimes I can save while on the ground, sometimes I cant.

I reset my skills, click on the loadout but it doesnt load the traits.

I think Ive grown paranoid from checking my loadout because it removes traits all the time, moves abilities back on the bars, changes something without any indication what changed... Seriously.
Post edited by zarasz on

Comments

• Options
    archbetharchbeth Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I've seen it decide there are unsaved changes when I've used a Device, like a ship battery. Or added more to the stack that's in the ship's Device slots. (It also sometimes boots all but one of a Device stack out into inventory, for no obvious reason.)

Maybe it's the "your traits vanished" bug, and clicking the loadout restores them?
  • Options
    Im aware of the device stack changing does affect loadouts too. Also very annoying having to move batteries to the ship again and again after saving, after map changes, after entering TFOs...

Its like the loadout system is TRIBBLE with us. In one instance it says something changes even though nothing changed and it does nothing. In another instance it moves items and abilities to the inventory or bars contrary to what we saved. Its just a mess.
  • Options
    Its strange that on several toons I had the realign shields (left, right, forward, aft, all) reset. Only those. It may be related to switching ships because I usually use the same shield for all ships. I move it to another ship and the game thinks the old ship loses its shield, which it does, and then removes the abilities. On the new ship the abilities are already on the bars.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Another day, another issue with this.

I logged through my toons doing my daily r&d routine until I reached one specific toon, left the winterzone for space only to find the reroute shield power skills gone from the bars. Not added at random as before. Just gone from the bars. So I added them again the bars to prevent the game from adding them at random in the next days.

Next day. I log in, change personal space traits while on the ground, do some ground stuff, fly into a combat zone, game removes 19 of my 20 batteries. I wait for a moment to leave combat and move the 19 back, I leave the zone, it removes them again, did another ground battlezone for daily endeavor, it removes them again, I move them back, leave the zone for my base, it removes them again... Also it resetted the traits to what Ive set up weeks ago...

This is so annoying its not funny.
    Post edited by zarasz on