Install Arc
Options

Is there another recruitment coming?

2»

Comments

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Would be nice. I missed der Klingonische rekrut.

That is the one that should be up first I think, if they stick to the same schedule as last year.

Which we really and truly don't know, because:
    - Klingon Recruit was brand new
    - Temporal had not been rerun since its original release in 2016
    - no announcement has been made beyond (several repeats of) a vague statement that the new boss wants to use the recruiting events more often than they were previously.

So 2021 was not consistent with the previous years, and we don't know yet if it can be taken as an example of a new pattern.

Also, since the calendar was deleted (about 18 months ago or so), events aren't announced more than about 10-14 days in advance.

What??, temporal was just reruned?!... a month or so ago??, they even modify some episodes to improve the flow.. and also, the Legendary Miranda was released just for that rerun...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Would be nice. I missed der Klingonische rekrut.

That is the one that should be up first I think, if they stick to the same schedule as last year.

Which we really and truly don't know, because:
    - Klingon Recruit was brand new
    - Temporal had not been rerun since its original release in 2016
    - no announcement has been made beyond (several repeats of) a vague statement that the new boss wants to use the recruiting events more often than they were previously.

So 2021 was not consistent with the previous years, and we don't know yet if it can be taken as an example of a new pattern.

Also, since the calendar was deleted (about 18 months ago or so), events aren't announced more than about 10-14 days in advance.

What??, temporal was just reruned?!... a month or so ago??, they even modify some episodes to improve the flow.. and also, the Legendary Miranda was released just for that rerun...

You are correct. But it was the first time it had been rerun, since its original appearance in 2016.

My statement stands: while yes all four recruitments were run (or rerun) in 2021, we do not yet know if they will all be rerun every year, nor do we know that (if they do) that it would be at roughly the same times or even in the same order, because 2021 wasn't consistent with the previous years and no announcement has been made. And in addition we do not know if or when a fifth recruitment might ever be created or what it would be.

The only statement that has been made is that they intend to run recruitment events (in general) more often than in the past... and in the past there was rarely more than 1 or maybe 2 per year (in 2014-2017, only Delta even existed, with the exception of the original Temporal run in 2016).

Ohh, yes, i agree with you, i was just confused with the date on the Temporal Recruit, but the rest, yes, totally!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
This discussion has been closed.