test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Instant Level 65 Romulan FDMAA Mission Bug

aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
GM Cyrelm told me to post this here.

As the title says I do not show the FDMAA Agent mission for my Romulan toon named Donatra as I do for my other instant L65 UFP toon. Furthermore, I have 10 claims in her inventory and left her in front of Isihi.
If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
ingame: @.Spartan
Romulan_Republic_logo.png
Former Alpha & Beta Tester
Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè

Comments

• aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    Any Cryptic people here? Pointless to tell us create posts here and no one responds.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    > @aspartan1 said:
    > Any Cryptic people here? Pointless to tell us create posts here and no one responds.

I can’t tell if you are being serious or not. You have over a thousand posts... have you never read a bug thread? You have better odds of getting struck by lightning than talking to “Cryptic people” here.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    qultuq wrote: »
    > @aspartan1 said:
    > Any Cryptic people here? Pointless to tell us create posts here and no one responds.

I can’t tell if you are being serious or not. You have over a thousand posts... have you never read a bug thread? You have better odds of getting struck by lightning than talking to “Cryptic people” here.

Staff monitor the threads here otherwise it would be moot to ask people to post here for issues. I dont necessarily agree with the methodology since PWE took over Cryptic but that is not my call. Nonetheless several staff ought to be monitoring the threads in this forum.