test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Extended Maintenance 11/16/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
edited April 2023 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 11/16 at 5AM Pacific for 4.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
No patch notes, this is routine maintenance.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    No patch notes? Is it routine to leave the game broken? The black screen bug is still present, for other people it won’t even start up.

Oh I see there are patch notes that just don’t coincide with the “extended downtime.”

Still No bug fixes though. Very, very disappointing.
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    > @qultuq said:
    > No patch notes? Is it routine to leave the game broken? The black screen bug is still present, for other people it won’t even start up.
    >
    > Oh I see there are patch notes that just don’t coincide with the “extended downtime.”
    >
    > Still No bug fixes though. Very, very disappointing.

Black screen bug, is that happening on console? I haven't heard anything about it.

It would be nice if we could get more than a couple bugs fixed every month, especially the ones that have already been found and fixed on PC. With how far behind PC we are on content releases, I find it amazing they still release the same buggy content without fixing the bugs first.
This discussion has been closed.