test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can the Lower Decks Uniform Be Used on Orion Diplomacy BOffs?

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
The promotional pictures and details from the Lobi Store show an Orion (I'm guessing based off of the cartoon's Orion character). Does that mean we can use the Lower Decks Uniform on our Orion Bridge Officer that we get from the T4 Diplomacy Commendation, or did they just use an "Alien" Bridge Officer with green colored hair and skin to make the picture?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    As far as I am aware, the Diplomacy BOff only has access to Klingon or cross faction outfits. So its possible that if they used an actual in engine shot they used an alien or, as Devs, they can do whatever they want. I mean Kael did a barrel roll in a DS9 during a livestream.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    You're gonna have to wait for the day we finally get Fed Orions
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
This discussion has been closed.