test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

And now Arc is stuck in "Pending" today

So this morning I had some time just sitting at my desk(work desk and gaming desk next to each other at home, no, I do not play games while working), I decided to make a quick purchase on Arc for the new bundle for the long, LONG awaited T6 nova class.

....And Arc is stuck in pending and it's been a while already. What is this? Now steam works but Arc doesn't? For the love of....

Once again very angry, because well, it's my money involved. Guess they really don't want it this time.....

This better be a temporary thing, I am furious.

Thinking of ideas from lots of games for, dunno how long now.

Comments

• Options
    drunkflux#5679 drunkflux Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    Ok the order processed after a while so I should be good.

Thinking of ideas from lots of games for, dunno how long now.
  • Options
    victoria#7382 victoria Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    for 4 days Game masters has been bot responding to my ticket support, because of this stupid probation restriction i can't create posts, i had two cancelled purchases when i created a ticket support surprisingly a game master responded, i have never seen a gm reply for billing issues.

https://gyazo.com/3a448337a2df3314519433c12b1c8bc6

Sadly i can't show you it all since it has sensitive information, but basically for 4 days he has responded that he can't find my account which is just ridiculous, i've given him, driver's license, physical address, credit card.

Two screenshots of my arc account one showing transactions the other the account page and i'm still getting these automated replies from a gm that has no business handling billing.