test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ten Forward Weekly 11/3/21

vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
Once again, this comes from somtaawkhar who spent the time writing it up and posting it to the STO subreddit.
  • Cryptic has considered adding new ship specializations, but its not a high priority because the systems team is working on new ships, and other things
  • Mirror us unlikely to have a voice because they don't want to imply our characters sound a certain way
  • As far as Kael knows Hearts and Minds is perma retired because people didn't like it, could bring it back if theres enough fan desire for it
  • Will follow up on Spock Volcano suit
  • Mirror Captains will be built differently then our characters
  • Crashes people are experiencing on character screen should be fixed tomorrow
  • No keybind to switch between armor and EV suit planned, will pass it onto the devs since its a good idea
  • Kael might have good news on more inventory slots and active ship slots in the future, Cryptic is testing stuff
  • Person they want for Mirror Emperor is in talks, and seems interested
  • Looking into blank squares on ship explosions
  • Not being able to customize ship weapons was originally a canon concern, but now that thats all out the window they are talking about changing the coding to allow it
  • Winter event ship is not a Fek'Ihri ship
  • Unlikely to see Mirror versions of our BOFFs
  • Cryptic can only use SAG actors
  • Would like to let people pick their transporter effects and such but thats a big coding issue
  • More options for alien gen not a super high priority right now
  • Getting the lore blogs into STO is 100% on Kael
  • Kael's initial idea for a Halloween event was taking Hearts and Minds, the Bonnie Kin mission, and Tenebris Torquent, and pairing them up as Halloween options. Andre Emmerson seemed receptive to it.
  • No plans for a next gen optimized version of STO, but it could change
  • No news on Steam wallet issues beyond they are looking into it
  • Will pass on ideas for Skeleton security team, and Old One DOFF, as future rewards
  • The delay for the Mirror Guardian is for a mundane reason, neither a good reason or a bad reason, he can't talk about
  • Unlikely to get a melee weapon slot
  • During the Pandemic Cryptic went to a permanent remote work style. The team now works across the country in Texas, California, Mass, Nevada, etc.
  • Its a long process to update character models, but theres some talks/work into getting some characters like Spock a face lift
  • Kael has passed on that people are looking for updates to classic uniforms to the character/art teams, so it might happen at some point
  • A good dil sink has to be repeatable, so a one off buy, or a per character buy, isn't very exciting for Cryptic
  • Kael has asked for contact dialogues to not decloak people since its frustrates him too. Not sure if it will happen
  • Items will be added to re-engineering as Jeremy gets time
  • Cryptic is working to get their music on Spotify
  • Playable DSC Andorians is closer then it has been in the past, but not as close as we would probably like
  • Kael would like to do a refresh of the Captain's Table
  • There have been talks about bringing more of the old patrols into the new patrol system menu
  • Might get a new Mudd's pack before the end of the year
  • Never likely going to get cross platform play for STO
  • Kael has been in weekly meetings in regards to how to fix the DilEx
  • Cryptic hasn't made a Mirror faction because their experience in all their games, not just STO, has shown most people don't want to play the badguy. Expansion for past games(City of Heroes), focused on badguys, and badguy missions in STO, have never done well.
  • Hopefully soonish for the cut Klingon War missions to come back.
  • Race/Gender/assignment reroll tokens would be super hard for STO
  • Cryptic doesn't do large scale attack events on social zones because they aren't fun for everyone, and many people just want to use the social zones normally.
  • Not sure if the Android uprising from Picard will ever come to STO because it was resolved before STO begins.
  • Cryptic looking to make a new game, holding a pitch event where employees can throw in ideas for prizes. Looking to plan out their next two games.
  • Kael has asked Perfect World to turn on twitch drops for STO, but that hasn't happened yet

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I hope they can bring in DIS Saurians as an optional player race, even if it's just as a costume option (like the 22 C. Klingon and Gorn) for player characters. Linus was a highlight from seasons 2 & 3.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    > Not being able to customize ship weapons was originally a canon concern, but now that thats all out the window they are talking about changing the coding to allow it

Space Barbie is the real endgame so a way (any way!) to unify beam and cannon visuals would make me very happy.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    Cryptic doesn't do large scale attack events on social zones because they aren't fun for everyone, and many people just want to use the social zones normally.

A simple solution would be to use the landing page to give players a heads up as to when and where.

Alien attacks would promote a sense of excitement and encourage player readiness.

The tailor could be a designated safe zone.

At the very least they should allow players to beam down to the other faction's headquarters once in a while just like they used to.
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    I think the point Kael missed on the whole melee weapon slot idea is that sets where they have forced you into a melee weapon as of the discovery ground set. As he stated just put an energy weapon in one of the existing slots is not something you can do when the melee weapon you want has to be put next to the melee weapon the set forces you to use. If not a slot at least make it for example where you could use the sto'vo'kor bat'leth instead of that mind meld thing.

As for the dilithium exchange is basically an approval rating for how the game is being marketed being the core problem. At one point there was a semi organized resistance to lockboxes in this game. However at this point regardless of any players communicating with each other it is the general consensus to either not buy new stuff coming out or limited to c-store ships only. The quality of Cryptic content is no debate its great content but the overlords need to learn how to set reasonable prices on content. Also the fact to take in consideration that lockbox keys are very low chance to be obtained and only by one character so they aren't going to lose any money by making the content obtainable.

Lastly those of us who know how to generate lots of dilithium from that stream a few weeks ago. None of us who get high volumes of dilithium are going to even be able to buy T6 reps we already have them. Then another thing if our dilithium is not in the exchange if we don't waste it on lockboxes that won't even give anything for using them we really aren't going to spend it on some worthless title that was suggested. Which also means if our dilithium doesn't go through the exchange in order to get new content we would have to have the entire c-store converted to the D-store for dilithium.
  • aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    A good dil sink has to be repeatable, so a one off buy, or a per character buy, isn't very exciting for Cryptic

Add lobi crystals and a trade-upward option to the Phoenix Store.

(My rough math, based on relative value of Zen vs. Dil and cost of keys and average lobi per box, would seem to indicate that 1 lobi should be worth about 1 blue-level Phoenix token.)

These (in combination) would greatly increase demand for Phoenix boxes as they would increase access to the high level Phoenix items AND effectively add the entire Lobi store to the Phoenix store.

Lobi for dil would be fantastic.
  • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Cryptic hasn't made a Mirror faction because their experience in all their games, not just STO, has shown most people don't want to play the badguy. Expansion for past games(City of Heroes), focused on badguys, and badguy missions in STO, have never done well.

I admit I'm confused - are the people who rant on the forums about it a "vocal minority" or "most people"? They don't seem able to decide that...
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    joshmaul wrote: »
    Cryptic hasn't made a Mirror faction because their experience in all their games, not just STO, has shown most people don't want to play the badguy. Expansion for past games(City of Heroes), focused on badguys, and badguy missions in STO, have never done well.

I admit I'm confused - are the people who rant on the forums about it a "vocal minority" or "most people"? They don't seem able to decide that...

Metrics say they dont like it, and the people on the forum is really a minority... we are practically the same people here... now i'm pretty sure there is more players than us 30?, 40? people in the forums?? (i love to play as a bad guy, but a lot dont, soooo)

On another point, i wish they could implement AMD FSR, that woud increase the frame rate for a lot of players with low spec PC's
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    They could the captains table somewhere where the very rare bridge officer recruitment assignments (Reman, Spoonhead, Alien) are available much more frequently.
  • aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    They don't have to make things for everyone. They could make things just to be thorough.

And what is good or bad in a game. Good and bad are usually oversimplified concepts for a drama. This is roleplaying. If you are the other side you are the other side. It can be multifaceted. It doesn't have to be good and bad guys. conflicts don't have to be 2 dimensional. The game doesn't have to reference it that way or care or think about it. Just have different sides with different positions and let them all play out. It's just roleplaying a different group. Even if a few people do it it's part of a game world. So having it there is good just for having it. It could always be useful later with future game content. Especially if the game ever gets more depth. And never waste development. As you add depth you can reuse those old things by adding more to them as the game becomes more dynamics. Everything by definition is a simplified placeholder. New game developments can always add dynamics to other older dynamics. Especially if it's the correct type of thing. Like adding a very core dynamic. Or in this games circumstances basically anything as it's so bare bones in so many ways.

These are video games. We don't have to be like TV and be simple minded. It's an MMO which is even better, so you can actually play out things you can't on TV with a persistant world. It just has to be taken advantage of sufficiently. 8)
  • lnbladelnblade Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    > Not being able to customize ship weapons was originally a canon concern, but now that thats all out the window they are talking about changing the coding to allow it

Space Barbie is the real endgame so a way (any way!) to unify beam and cannon visuals would make me very happy.
    Agreed, and this feature would also make it so the devs don't have to make 360 beam weapons for every different energy type (looking at you, TOS phasers and spiral wave disruptors)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    The main problem with the Captain's Table is, besides the lack of amenities that can be found at other social hubs, its got the same problem as Bajor does. Literally RIGHT NEXT DOOR to social hubs that have EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Right now the Captain's Table is only accessable via the little nebula cloud above Earth/Qo'noS/New Romulus. That puts it right next to the three major faction hubs that have everything we need. There is literally nothing at the Captain's Table to draw Lifers in other than peace and quiet, which we can get anyways by turning off Zone Chat. There is nothing exclusive there for Lifers, there is nothing there you can't get somewhere like ESD...

It is literally just a hang out. Might as well just hang out at Club 47.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Yep, I've had a LTS since December 2014 and I've never even visited the Captain's Table.
    Yep, I've had a LTS since December 2014 and I've never even visited the Captain's Table.

I've had LTS for a few years now myself... and I don't go there. I visit once in a blue moon, but that's just to run around someplace "new" just for the hell of it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,786 Arc User
    Kael might have good news on more inventory slots and active ship slots in the future, Cryptic is testing stuff

Hopefully they'll also look into giving us options to automatically delete stuff below a certain level/quality. Or simply remove a lot of useless stuff from the loot tables (like consumables that anyone who needs them can replicate).

No matter how many slots you have, if your inventory keeps getting filled with useless stuff it'll never be enough. A better solution would be then to fix that issue.

Person they want for Mirror Emperor is in talks, and seems interested

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about this?
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    Person they want for Mirror Emperor is in talks, and seems interested

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about this?

I care. New voice acting for episodes and TFOs is always a good thing for me.

The SAG issue can be annoying though when they mix two different actors for someone like Tovan Khev in the same episode.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    > @fleetcaptain5#1134 said:
    > Hopefully they'll also look into giving us options to automatically delete stuff below a certain level/quality. Or simply remove a lot of useless stuff from the loot tables (like consumables that anyone who needs them can replicate).
    >
    > No matter how many slots you have, if your inventory keeps getting filled with useless stuff it'll never be enough. A better solution would be then to fix that issue.

My solution has always been to replace all the white, green, and blue quality loot in the loot tables with an equivalent amount of EC and salvage.
    Not being able to customize ship weapons was originally a canon concern, but now that thats all out the window they are talking about changing the coding to allow it

That's very good news.

Something I thought of a couple of days ago: if allowing customisation is too much effort or resource-demanding, maybe they could give us the option to disable the visuals of some weapons? Like, if you have a full set of coalition disruptors, you may want to disable the Nausicaan disruptor beam from that one Lukari episode.
    Winter event ship is not a Fek'Ihri ship

This may be good news. I don't really care for the dead Klingon space demons or their ships.
    Hopefully it's something Andorian or related to one of the well-known species that don't have (many) ships yet, like Bolians, Betazoids, Denobulans or Trill. Especially if it's an original Cryptic-design (rather than a ship based on one vague image from a thirty year old show), that could be an interesting expansion of some key species.

More options for alien gen not a super high priority right now

Pity.
    Unlikely to get a melee weapon slot

Aww. Even more of a pity. This would be really nice to have and it's one of the few additions to ground combat that I can think of which would not add power creep, certainly not as much as other more recent changes. :/
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    There have been talks about bringing more of the old patrols into the new patrol system menu

This is nice. There's a lot of already finished content available in the game, but much of it can only be played once per character. Which is why I never play it at all, to save it in case I want to do it at some later point.

So yes please, make all the old patrol missions easily available and repeatable.

Cryptic looking to make a new game, holding a pitch event where employees can throw in ideas for prizes. Looking to plan out their next two games.

Let's hope it won't mean that Devs are taken away from STO again.

garaffe wrote: »
    > Hopefully they'll also look into giving us options to automatically delete stuff below a certain level/quality. Or simply remove a lot of useless stuff from the loot tables (like consumables that anyone who needs them can replicate).
    >
    > No matter how many slots you have, if your inventory keeps getting filled with useless stuff it'll never be enough. A better solution would be then to fix that issue.

My solution has always been to replace all the white, green, and blue quality loot in the loot tables with an equivalent amount of EC and salvage.

Hmm.. that might cause some problems for new players though. While levelling, you don't get a lot of (appropriate!) kit modules for example. So even when a green one drops on a new toon, it can be an useful addition to your toon.

In my opinion, an 'autodiscard items below X quality or level' would have to remain optional. What is useless to one player, doesn't have to be to another one.

garaffe wrote: »
    >

Hmm.. that might cause some problems for new players though. While levelling, you don't get a lot of (appropriate!) kit modules for example. So even when a green one drops on a new toon, it can be an useful addition to your toon.

In my opinion, an 'autodiscard items below X quality or level' would have to remain optional. What is useless to one player, doesn't have to be to another one.

Yes, I've used the junk gear on new characters for the damage type endeavors (phaser, etc.) and while leveling up until I get a full set of good gear. A white quality body armor is fine for a doff while leveling.
    edited November 2021
    Not being able to customize ship weapons was originally a canon concern, but now that thats all out the window they are talking about changing the coding to allow it

That's very good news.

Something I thought of a couple of days ago: if allowing customisation is too much effort or resource-demanding, maybe they could give us the option to disable the visuals of some weapons? Like, if you have a full set of coalition disruptors, you may want to disable the Nausicaan disruptor beam from that one Lukari episode.

Nice idea! I don't recall seeing anyone else propose a "disable weapon visual" option but that is definitely a way to solve that one mismatched beam or cannon from using a reputation or event or crafted item mixed in with your other weapons.

• naabal421#0722 naabal421 Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    This is nice. There's a lot of already finished content available in the game, but much of it can only be played once per character. Which is why I never play it at all, to save it in case I want to do it at some later point.

So yes please, make all the old patrol missions easily available and repeatable.
    I think he was only really talking about the Delta Quad/Romulan patrols with that remark. Not the old Federation only patrols you can only do once.

That's very good news.

Nice idea! I don't recall seeing anyone else propose a "disable weapon visual" option but that is definitely a way to solve that one mismatched beam or cannon from using a reputation or event or crafted item mixed in with your other weapons.

It depends on how its implimented, because if it just disables the visual wholesale... then that will ad a whole new level of confusion as you're getting hit by invisible beams. Honestly it would probably be easier to have a sync system to decide which visual you want and unify all others to that. Because right now a visual disable is exactly that, it disables the visuals outright, just like for Shields, Deflectors, and Impulse Engines with visuals. Oh and the Assimilated Module console from Omega Rep.
    rattler2 wrote: »

That's very good news.

It depends on how its implimented, because if it just disables the visual wholesale... then that will ad a whole new level of confusion as you're getting hit by invisible beams. Honestly it would probably be easier to have a sync system to decide which visual you want and unify all others to that. Because right now a visual disable is exactly that, it disables the visuals outright, just like for Shields, Deflectors, and Impulse Engines with visuals. Oh and the Assimilated Module console from Omega Rep.

They could give in and finally remove PVP at the same time, then that isn't an issue ;)
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Once again, this comes from somtaawkhar who spent the time writing it up and posting it to the STO subreddit.
    • Cryptic has considered adding new ship specializations, but its not a high priority because the systems team is working on new ships, and other things
    • Mirror us unlikely to have a voice because they don't want to imply our characters sound a certain way
    • As far as Kael knows Hearts and Minds is perma retired because people didn't like it, could bring it back if theres enough fan desire for it
    • Will follow up on Spock Volcano suit
    • Mirror Captains will be built differently then our characters
    • Crashes people are experiencing on character screen should be fixed tomorrow
    • No keybind to switch between armor and EV suit planned, will pass it onto the devs since its a good idea
    • Kael might have good news on more inventory slots and active ship slots in the future, Cryptic is testing stuff
    • Person they want for Mirror Emperor is in talks, and seems interested
    • Looking into blank squares on ship explosions
    • Not being able to customize ship weapons was originally a canon concern, but now that thats all out the window they are talking about changing the coding to allow it
    • Winter event ship is not a Fek'Ihri ship
    • Unlikely to see Mirror versions of our BOFFs
    • Cryptic can only use SAG actors
    • Would like to let people pick their transporter effects and such but thats a big coding issue
    • More options for alien gen not a super high priority right now
    • Getting the lore blogs into STO is 100% on Kael
    • Kael's initial idea for a Halloween event was taking Hearts and Minds, the Bonnie Kin mission, and Tenebris Torquent, and pairing them up as Halloween options. Andre Emmerson seemed receptive to it.
    • No plans for a next gen optimized version of STO, but it could change
    • No news on Steam wallet issues beyond they are looking into it
    • Will pass on ideas for Skeleton security team, and Old One DOFF, as future rewards
    • The delay for the Mirror Guardian is for a mundane reason, neither a good reason or a bad reason, he can't talk about
    • Unlikely to get a melee weapon slot
    • During the Pandemic Cryptic went to a permanent remote work style. The team now works across the country in Texas, California, Mass, Nevada, etc.
    • Its a long process to update character models, but theres some talks/work into getting some characters like Spock a face lift
    • Kael has passed on that people are looking for updates to classic uniforms to the character/art teams, so it might happen at some point
    • A good dil sink has to be repeatable, so a one off buy, or a per character buy, isn't very exciting for Cryptic
    • Kael has asked for contact dialogues to not decloak people since its frustrates him too. Not sure if it will happen
    • Items will be added to re-engineering as Jeremy gets time
    • Cryptic is working to get their music on Spotify
    • Playable DSC Andorians is closer then it has been in the past, but not as close as we would probably like
    • Kael would like to do a refresh of the Captain's Table
    • There have been talks about bringing more of the old patrols into the new patrol system menu
    • Might get a new Mudd's pack before the end of the year
    • Never likely going to get cross platform play for STO
    • Kael has been in weekly meetings in regards to how to fix the DilEx
    • Cryptic hasn't made a Mirror faction because their experience in all their games, not just STO, has shown most people don't want to play the badguy. Expansion for past games(City of Heroes), focused on badguys, and badguy missions in STO, have never done well.
    • Hopefully soonish for the cut Klingon War missions to come back.
    • Race/Gender/assignment reroll tokens would be super hard for STO
    • Cryptic doesn't do large scale attack events on social zones because they aren't fun for everyone, and many people just want to use the social zones normally.
    • Not sure if the Android uprising from Picard will ever come to STO because it was resolved before STO begins.
    • Cryptic looking to make a new game, holding a pitch event where employees can throw in ideas for prizes. Looking to plan out their next two games.
    • Kael has asked Perfect World to turn on twitch drops for STO, but that hasn't happened yet

Thanks som for the writeup that he did on STO Reddit.

1. I support just making new ships and no new ship specializations for the time being.

2. I could understand why. If ever Mirror Me was voiced, I would rather a professional voice actor that sounded good or really myself. I am not SAG so it would not work.

3,18. I want Hearts and Minds to either be added to the Available tab permanently, show up on Friday the 13th, and/or Halloween. As well it could get a graphical revamp. It should stay so we can get the Vulcan Lirpa with Psi, the Zombie emote, and the Sibok DOFF. Not just those items relegated to the Phoenix store. You also can get the Dab emote with the Holo Kurland during that time as well. It should have been one of the options instead of just playing Cat's Tale along with What Lies Beneath and Tenebris Torquent.

4-17, 19-41. Have nothing really to add. Good, solid information.

42. I suggest that Cryptic Studios halt on looking to make two new games and first really learn why Magic: Legends was a massive failure. It might have succeeded if a pandemic had not fallen upon us, if it had been an MMO like Neverwinter not an ARPG (Diablo, Torchlight, Livelock, etc), not being like Diablo, not transferring people from the Star Trek Onine team to work on Magic: Legends (that should not have happened), and building up the playerbase instead of going into microtransactions in open beta. I will credit them on ingenuity and creativity in incorporating the card game and action aspects into the ARPG, I decided to check out the livestreams after the fact and it did not grab me and it would not be a good introduction to the Magic multiverse for someone completely clueless about Magic: The Gathering.

43. I did not know that Perfect World Entertainment has to turn on Twitch drops for STO. So may they do that soon since lots of games do it so why not join the party? Those would be for those who watch the live streams on Twitch. Other giveaways, contests, charity events, etc. would continue as always.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.