test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Map transfer failure

gremlin123175#8389 gremlin123175 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
in the Vengeance campaign mission "The Best Defense" The 2nd part of the mission is broken ; i get a "map transfer failure" message when trying to start the shuttle mission
Edit : I had to abort mission and switch to shuttle and then transfer maps but it allowed me to finish mission
Post edited by gremlin123175#8389 on

Comments

• knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Currently there is an issue where you cannot have a starship and a shuttle ready at the same time like you used to. The same happens with the Vault. You will need to manually change into the shuttle first before starting the mission and ready your seating. They have not given any reason yet as to why this is happening or when it will be fixed, if ever.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    They have not given any reason yet as to why this is happening or when it will be fixed, if ever.
    It was fixed on PC and the fix will come to us on Consoles as soon as it can. Things just take a little longer due to having to deal with Sony & Microsoft.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/