Install Arc

Missing consoles in dilithium store

picardio27picardio27 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Following ship consoles are missing from the reclaim tab:

Parliament class: Controlled Gravimetric Demolition console

Courage class: Force Translator console

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    Often, stuff that can be reclaimed is 'hidden' in the Reclaim store if you already have it.
    To make it show up, you'd have to discard the consoles you already have.
    ...but are you willing to do that to see if they do then show up?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    I could be wrong because I have never gotten a lock box ship before, but I don't think consoles from lock box ships are reclaimable. Just like the ship itself it is a one time thing.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Lock box ships consoles/experimental weapons / and most of the time other fancy stuff will be reclaimable from the dilithium store. however some Will only appear if you've already discarded said console / upgraded the exp weapon. However if you discarded the console and weapon and they do not appear that is a bug.
  • darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    Lock box ships consoles/experimental weapons / and most of the time other fancy stuff will be reclaimable from the dilithium store. however some Will only appear if you've already discarded said console / upgraded the exp weapon. However if you discarded the console and weapon and they do not appear that is a bug.

Good to know when I complete the big Event.