test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ninth Rule Error

Playing the Ninth Rule patrol mission and when you get to the part of tractor one Madran’s ship, the ship is nowhere to be found. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    I can confirm this. It happens if you press O/Cancel to get out of the dialogue after taking down the wave of ambushers that betray him. So now I just remember to not do anything that can cancel me out of the dialogue. It can also happen if you O/Cancel after defeating the first waves of Madran's allies at the beginning, and Stamets starts talking about good news and bad news. If you cancel out of that dialogue, sometimes Madran doesn't appear to trigger the betrayal event that precedes the tractoring part.

The times it's happened to me is if I'm fiddling in menus (clearing inventory, double checking on devices and Bride Officer abilities, using the chat window) right after combat, but before dropping out of Red Alert, so I'll O/Cancel out of the dialogue from habit to get back to what I'm doing when it intrudes. If it happens again, I'll post a video.
  • Options
    robsr1967#8084 robsr1967 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    It’s fixed.
  • Options
    webby#1643 webby Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    This issue is not fixed, I have done this mission several times and atleast 5 times I could not tractor Madran because the ship was missing.