test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

After redeeming code from promotion, items not showing up

Hello,

After redeeming a code while the game was not even logged into, I went to go and redeem the items and such from the last Alienware promo:
https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2157303/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/star-trek-online-reflections-temporal-agent-starter-pack

My evidence shown here.
51558996387_c82098628e_b.jpgAlienware Temporal Agent Starter Pack confirmation by Alexander Cooley, on Flickr

And the ships and such haven't shown up into my redeemable stuff at all.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    In the Z-Store, there is a category called "Starter Packs" and you should be able to claim the Temporal Agent Starter Pack from there after applying the code.
    Once the pack is claimed, the ships and bridge officer should be unlocked in the appropriate categories, and the TOS Torn Outfit should then be available from the tailor for all relevant characters on your account.
    The Title can also be claimed by your Federation and Federation-aligned characters just by redeeming that "Starter Pack" on each additional character.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    mauiman186#9653 mauiman186 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I went into the place where you told me to, and I found that the game thinks that I haven't purchased it.

51564353099_2ba2782b32_h.jpgNot been granted to me by Alexander Cooley, on Flickr

Ideas?
  • Options
    mauiman186#9653 mauiman186 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Follow-up, I went into the promotions tab to see if my eyes needed to be checked, or at least my prescription glasses at the very most. And I found it there. Talking about being a needle in a hay-stack.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Follow-up, I went into the promotions tab to see if my eyes needed to be checked, or at least my prescription glasses at the very most. And I found it there. Talking about being a needle in a hay-stack.
    Ah, good. I was about to suggest looking i there next as I'd forgotten to suggest it in my previous post.
    Most things that come from entering a code on the website end up in there.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/