test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Collision boxes in COunterpoint

It's so FRIGGIN awesome being no where neat the structure of the stations and not being able to move cause you bunyats can't figure out how to do collision boxes.

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Dude If you come on just to rant think again rant threads are not permitted and get closed down. If however you have a bug to report do so in the correct sub forum.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    @sleel43 could you please rephrase to be less aggressive? While I can sympathize with you over that as I find it a bit frustrating as well that the collision doesn't line up with the pylons, you'd get a better response if you just state the issue calmly and not in an insulting manner.

I'll move this into bug reports... after you rephrase. Otherwise I'll have to close this for being nothing more than a rant, and we don't do rant threads here.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    also if you have video of this I will forward it to the bug team myself.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator