test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal recruit still stuck in TOS sector space and ESD

trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
A few weeks ago I created a new character for the Temporal recruit event, Breeg Benja, an Tellarite Engineer. I had previously purchased the Legendary Miranda to use the boost on the this character. I completed the tutorial and went to ESD. I then opened the box. I wasn't planning on using the boost just yet. I just wanted the TOS era Miranda. Unfortunately the moment the box was opened my character was boosted to 65. I wasn't particularly happy because I wanted to level the character but I got over it. But that's when the problems started. First, the Romulan Choose An Ally window appeared and I could not close it. I could hear sounds in the background so I knew I was still on ESD but I couldn't do anything. I logged out and then back in several times to no avail. The next morning I tried again and it worked. I thought the problem was solved. It wasn't. In order to get the Temporal agent transponder I need to complete the story arc. For the next mission I have to go to Cestus. I board my ship and exit to sector space just to see that I am now nowhere near ESD. I'm at the bottom left of sector space. I then proceed towards Cestus but a few lightyears before reaching the system a traffic control window appears and I'm instantly sent back to the bottom left of the map. I tried going back to ESD or that other parts of the map but the traffic control window reappears and I'm again sent back to the bottom of the map. I would have deleted the character and created another one but since he is the one who used the boost I would lose everything.
Dahar Master Qor'aS