test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not receiving points towards Campaign Event III

After claiming daily rewards I don't always recieve the 50 points towards Campaign Event III. I first encountered this duying the Tholian Trouble featured event, there seems to be is no pattern to this bug for me.
I can claim points for days in a row when suddenly recieve no points, I've even tried with different characters but no difference.

I know I'm missing several points now, so I'm just hoping I manage to be able to claim the main prize before Campaign Event ends.

Comments

• Options
    thgfelix#8185 thgfelix Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Good point. But I believe that's not the case here, I'm aware of the cooldown and I'm not having any problem claiming reward from the featured event after every reset.
    It's only if the cooldown on Campaign Event III is different from Featured Event, but there is no indicator for that, only for Featured Event and I'm assuming that's counts for Campaign Event III.

This issue is under investigation by Arc Games, I was only requested to submitting a bug report in the forums
  • Options
    thgfelix#8185 thgfelix Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Update! Yesterday I received my missing points. I was then able to claim grand prize.

Case resolved.
  • Options
    rc08#1313 rc08 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've been playing consistently throughout the entire summer and for the last 2+ weeks I have been stuck on the same 3460 points...we are at the deadline on ps4 and I still haven't been able to claim the reward and I'm wondering what I need to do to claim my event prize?