test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scrolling Buy Reroll Tokens and reroll tokens

wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 107 Arc User
edited September 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Forgive my if anyone has posted about this so far as I have looked and could not find a discussion about it.

Anyway since the the buy reroll tokens was added, when I go to the Endeavour - Endeavour bit the buy reroll tokens and the Reroll tokens bits that should be where the number of the tokens you have just scroll across the screen from right to left, until it end up with the Reroll Tokens bit to the left of the endeavour bit and the Buy Reroll Tokens bit disappears off screen.

I asked the people in the armada's that I am in if anyone else has had this happen, so far no one seems to have had it happen, which i find strange as its the only bit in the game where it is happening so unlikely to be a monitor-graphics card issue. also this has only been happening since the buy reroll tokens bit was added.

My monitors old but my pc and graphics card are only 2 ish years old plus as I say it is not happening anywhere else. I have messed with the game graphics setting and my monitor and nothing has had an affect, all my drivers are up to date as well.

It is more anoying than anything as I probably wont buy any Reroll Tokens.

Almost forgot to add it stays like that until I re-start the game changing char dsnt fix or just logging out, and also if I got to that bit but the go back to the main endeavour bit it stops scrolling until/if I go back to the secound endeavour bit where you actually reroll.