test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tailor Bug: new male face parts missing for many species (oversight?)

duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Graphical and Sound Issues
So, bug report. To start: the new skin types (rugged 1-5, type 6-7) and head types (6-7) have been added to the following player/boff species.

Betazoid
Human
Krenim
Vulcan

They have not been unlocked for the following...

Trill
Andorian
Bolian
Romulan
Alien
Bajoran

There's no apparent rational for why group B shouldn't get it while group A does (see. Romulan vs. Vulcan, Trill vs. Krenim). It seems to be a simple oversight. And while I'm at it: the following hairstyles were not unlocked for KDF and FED female aliens (but were unlocked for all other applicable species, including ROM female aliens) during the last round of tailor updates:

Long, full 1
Long, full 2
Long, full 3

The space barbie community would GREATLY appreciate some corrections here as keeping characters consistent across species options (ex. for alt-universe characters, using aliens to replicate humans for KDF) is impossible when they lack essential parts for said character (type 7 face is great! I'm using it for my human FED main but can't carry that over to my KDF alien main)

And while I'm doubly at it, some years ago (~2016) the alien tailor got the Na'Kuhl skin in advance of the reveal of that species, due to a glitch. It was awesome and fully functional and was the highest quality skin added to the alien tailor to date (still). However, to curtail the leak the skin was removed but wasn't subsequently added back in with the launch of Na'Kuhl content. Maria added it to the Foundry tailor, where I can confirm up to 2019 that the skin worked great but again it wasn't added to the live game. So, to add onto the list of parts to enable for species: Na'Kuhl skin for alien gen. It's a ready and waiting piece of content, as of this moment, to help improve alien-gen that just needs enabling.

Solanae hands/claws would also be great as an alien-gen gloves option. We had that too in the Foundry. I'll stop there.

Thanks!
Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
Tagged: