test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

About the new episode... i like it! (No spoilers, please)

13»

Comments

• Options
    saipan2saipan2 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    boring actually..i log on only to do the endeavours
  • Options
    joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    those new terran badges and belts are also sexy AF NGL

I agree, and I'm wondering how we can get 'em. (Maybe the next episode thing?)
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • Options
    oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    I liked it, Nice hook at the end. hopefully the rest of the missions for the arc will thump down when they're supposed to. Been away from the game for most of 2 years now. A lot I do NOT like about STO...

[really honestly the levels of corporate greed are over the top and then some but there is way to much of that going on in this version of the entertainment industry. Doesn't even do any good to complain about it any more because the publishers and studio's simply do not listen. Educating congressmen and senators is going to have to be the way to go. The boom will be lowered, but it's going to take more time.]

.. but the writing and story has always been pretty solid.

"I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,508 Arc User
    I liked it, Nice hook at the end. hopefully the rest of the missions for the arc will thump down when they're supposed to. Been away from the game for most of 2 years now. A lot I do NOT like about STO...

[really honestly the levels of corporate greed are over the top and then some but there is way to much of that going on in this version of the entertainment industry. Doesn't even do any good to complain about it any more because the publishers and studio's simply do not listen. Educating congressmen and senators is going to have to be the way to go. The boom will be lowered, but it's going to take more time.]

.. but the writing and story has always been pretty solid.

The "greed" is actually quite mild compared to a lot of other games. For example ArcheAge is like being stuck in an old Jack Benny skit the way the nickel and dime you to death at every turn in what was touted as being a F2P game.
This discussion has been closed.