test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dilithium Exchange Issue?

This has only happened to me twice, but with the Dilithium Exchange UI being what it is, it really makes me worry. Essentially, i use the Exchange to sell Dilithium for 25z each, so i can put it all on a single character. I do the exchange but this last time, when i hit the button, it brings up the zen page info and my zen is now missing.

The first time it happened, at the start of the UI issue, i thought it was just me but this time, i actually saw the page change over from blank to zen selling.

I have a ticket in, and clearly they didn't even care to read it properly but i just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else before? Considering the who thing going on there and that it was mentioned on stream that they know about it, has anyone else had their zen sell when they were trying to sell dilithium?

Comments

• Options
    renards90renards90 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I got the same issue too https://gyazo.com/b72eab9a6dbcbdae8537f58c03a165d4 if the problem are fixed ?
  • Options
    renards90renards90 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    renards90 wrote: »
    I got the same issue too https://gyazo.com/b72eab9a6dbcbdae8537f58c03a165d4 if the problem are fixed ?

The first tab being blank is actually not an error. What you would normally see there are the standby Zen sellers who posted their sale offers at above the current exchange rate.

However, because the supply/demand economics drove the exchange rate into the upper cap... all of those sale orders were executed and new ones above the current rate cannot be posted. If someone attempts to sell their Zen, they have to post it at the capped rate (or below), and in either case their order gets filled instantly.

well is 3 days are black so Look like that will take a long long time be for i see something there
  • Options
    chrisccw315#4958 chrisccw315 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    I may not get the idea completely clear but to my understanding this "Rich throws the crumbs for the poor" method of "economy" isnt going to work... when the rich get tired and decided not to throw any crumbs, what's the poor going to do?

I rather the devs do something like the Dil refine, make it a 500 or 1k max controlled-zen exchange every 3 months if they have to, let people who does not have the means to pay get their chance at procuring some decent stuff from zen

Where I'm from I have to fork 5x the amount for the currency, if rates were 1v1 I'd subbed the game long ago...