test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leavers Penalty after your properly participating in the TFO.

blacklord65blacklord65 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Allmost everytime i play an TFO as a support ship and get Leavers Penalty, even tough i spam skills the whole round/firing my weapons! This needs to be done somthing with, why even play TFO's when u get nothing for ur effort!

Comments

• blacklord65blacklord65 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So flying around buffing the damage of the team and keeping them alive is leeching then there is no hope for this system.
  • keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 3,318 Arc User
    yeah...the game no longer really supports the dmg/healer/tank roles as was the norm, and is, in certain games.

nice to see someone play the role though. :)

go in, shoot TRIBBLE, and if you see a teammate in need, help, then get back to killing bad guys.
    meh

• westmetalswestmetals Member Posts: 7,236 Arc User
    So flying around buffing the damage of the team and keeping them alive is leeching then there is no hope for this system.

Unfortunately, basically, yes. The developers seem to think that people need to be penalized if they are not "contributing", and that the only way to measure that is by damage dealt. The threshold is fairly low (believed to be about 1% of the total), but yeah.. they require you to do a significant amount of damage.