Install Arc
Options

Event Campaign 4: Sompek; 8/24 to 9/14; Rewards: Time Hack kit module

2»

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    I get the idea that they made the campaign a five-parter but paced the early parts as if it was still a four-part one (or something just delayed one of the earlier parts), and now they have to hurry it up a bit so it does not overlap the winter and anniversary events, especially with the AoY recruitment coming up.

I was thinking the same thing, they just realized that Summer is almost over and they have to kind of blow these through to get them completed. Still, I give them a lot of credit for making it 5 parts, that was a great way to make sure everyone had plenty of time and didn't have to hit every single day of every event so props to Cryptic on that. The pacing is a bit rushed here at the end, but overall I feel that they gave everyone a more then ample opportunity which I greatly appreciate.
    i'm not anti-discovery, I like almost everything, excepted the way how burnham's character is written.
    that becomes really difficult to give an opinion without being bothered by surly and often unnecessary comments.

If the thread was in any way about that topic, I wouldn't have said a word.
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.