test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon recruit

I was not able to finish my cling on recruit before the end of the time period. In which it was taking place. I was under the impression that we would be able to finish it as long as we completed we completed the introductory chapter is chapter and the 1st several missions for the recruit. I am now trying to complete my hunter's instinct, Warriors blood, Unforgettable, The fight for glory So that I would be able to complete and finish my recruit. But none of my further progress seems to be counting towards any one of those totals. I play on an xbox one and my game is up-to-date. I have spent a lot of money over this last 2 years on this game.
Gamertag is rebuiltjason707

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    As long as you have the Transponder, you can still work toward the goals but we are definitely seeing people posting about some of the ambush/melee kills not being counted.

Something's clearly gone wrong, but we can only wait for a fix.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Warriors blood (if that is the melee one, I forget) is still working I go to Defera and the Borg ground campaign and kill Borg there. I just got the 2500 on one of my recruits, still working on the other. As for the Ambush one you have to kill your targets within 1 min of de-cloaking for it to count, something which sounds easy, but seems to have a number of things working against it. Sometimes they count and others they don't, one of my recruits is so far behind yet they have battled as much as the other, if in a TFO then your allies damage can over ride yous, and they can also land the killing blow which seems to not count for you sometimes, which can be frustrating. Unforgettable is still working for me, just got my 700,000 on one and am only 12,000 from 1,000,000 on the other.

But yes you should be able to finish your recruit at anytime, it was not necessary (or actually possible) to finish during the actual event. I found running the story arcs (which you also need to do) these way to get all 2500 ambush kills rather than TFO's since others players can steal your kills. Patrols work also.
  • Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    As long as you have the transponder you should be able to complete any of the requirements at any time after the event. After starting my Klingon Recruit I took to using the Bat'leth Of Sto'Vo'Kor at all times in order to do Warrior's Blood. At the time, I remember some accounts of people having trouble with the progress bar not moving if they had upgraded the Bat'leth at all. As a result I didn't upgrade mine until after I'd completed Warrior's Blood.

With Hunter's Instinct I kept cloaking and uncloaking multiple times during battle in order to rack up the required kills. Occasionally had the old issue of not being able to cancel the cloak, but not enough to stop me for long. I also did all Endeavours every day on my Klingon Recruit to work through Unforgettable. At no point did I notice any progress not registering.

I still have a fair way to go on both Fight For Glory (TFO's) and Deeds Worthy Of Song (story arcs). I completed the Swarm TFO a while back and noticed that it hasn't been counted in the '5 completions' progress. I'm still at zero for some reason. I haven't tested any more lately though.