test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Knowledge is Power, "Flame Lady" Cinematic Still Crashes the Game

I played Knowledge is Power again on another character, to go through and complete the Civil War story arc on said character. Things seemed to be going better, with no crashes until the part where J'Ula falls back after seeing everyone die when touching the first Time Crystal. When it flashes to what she sees in the second Time Crystal she accidentally touches, the game goes into the PlayStation blue error screen. This happens every first attempt at playing through the mission I've done on every character I've done the mission on. I picked the report with video clip, as per usual. Unfortunately, I can't make my own video to put into YouTube, because the PlayStation loses its recording memory when a game crashes, so I can't save it with the Share Button.

The worst part is that after reloading the game, Adet'pa, Martok, and Tenavik get bugged, and we cant pass the Son of None encounter on the Bridge. Returning to Ship to "reset" the NPCs ends up putting us back at the very beginning of Knowledge is Power when they enter the monastery. And we have to go through all the fighting and tests all over again. Please either fix the game's stability during this part, or allow us to skip cutscenes again, so we can avoid the crash.