test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I cannot Reclaim the T6 Luxury Cruiser on characters

spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
edited July 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
What reads in the tin, I cannot reclaim the T6 luxury cruiser on other characters then the one I did the event on, it says I need to do the event to be able to reclaim it on that character which quite frankly is impossible now since the event is shared between characters, as result I cannot give the luxury cruiser to the character I wanted.

The other character I tried is KDF so I dunno yet this is a faction issue or something else.

EDIT:I had a DC prior to completing the event and after I was done with it, it auto claimed the rewards or at least swapped to "claimed" without giving me the rewards.

Comments

• acker#7170 acker Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    The reward is just the ship which should be sitting in box form in inventory. Log in with other characters and use the Reclaim Rewards button bottom left of Events tab. It's a permanent unlock so try the Reclaim rewards if it failed to give it on main or any character on account.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    It's possible the reward might not unlock for the account until you open the box containing the ship on the character that had the initial claim.

Also, there's 2 Risian Luxury Cruisers in the Event Reclaim - One is T5, the other T6. Be sure to try reclaiming the correct one.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    It's possible the reward might not unlock for the account until you open the box containing the ship on the character that had the initial claim.

Also, there's 2 Risian Luxury Cruisers in the Event Reclaim - One is T5, the other T6. Be sure to try reclaiming the correct one.

I got the T5 on the character I was trying to reclaim it though it seems for what ever reason the game claimed the ship for that character and it was hiding in my inventory, so there's still seems to be a bug (the auto claim) but just not the one I thought. I got the T6 on that character too now.
    westmetals wrote: »
    spiritborn wrote: »
    What reads in the tin, I cannot reclaim the T6 luxury cruiser on other characters then the one I did the event on, it says I need to do the event to be able to reclaim it on that character which quite frankly is impossible now since the event is shared between characters, as result I cannot give the luxury cruiser to the character I wanted.

The other character I tried is KDF so I dunno yet this is a faction issue or something else.

EDIT:I had a DC prior to completing the event and after I was done with it, it auto claimed the rewards or at least swapped to "claimed" without giving me the rewards.

Can the affected character(s) claim other ships from prior events, access account bank, etcetera?

Because there were some changes to account bank access a few months ago and that (while not announced) also affected claiming things... but if the character is suffering from this, it should be everything, not just the new ship.

As I said before it seems the issue was that the issue was that for what ever reason it was the event got auto completed for what ever reason for that character.

Can the affected character(s) claim other ships from prior events, access account bank, etcetera?

Because there were some changes to account bank access a few months ago and that (while not announced) also affected claiming things... but if the character is suffering from this, it should be everything, not just the new ship.

As I said before it seems the issue was that the issue was that for what ever reason it was the event got auto completed for what ever reason for that character.

Right but I didn't mean the character you did the event on, I meant the "other character I tried is KDF so I dunno yet this is a faction issue or something else"

that was the character the ship got auto-claimed on (the Orion that is not my FED alien gen I did the event on), I never even got the option to claim the price which is why I didn't think to look in my inventory.