test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Universal Kit Module - Klingat ate Phoenix Tech Upgrades beyond maximum possible mark/quality.

wrathofachilleswrathofachilles Member Posts: 931 Arc User
edited July 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The universal kit module "Klingat" apparently only has a maximum quality of "ultra rare" even though the upgrade interface showed a gold "epic" version as being the next available upgrade for it.

The interface allowed me to put phoenix tech upgrades in the slot and consumed them trying to get my mk XV ultra rare module to gold status even though this item apparently doesn't exist despite having an icon for it.

There is very dark purple text that is barely visible against the black background that said it had achieved maximum quality that I noticed after a few attempts to upgrade the quality. Clearly this warning is insufficient when it is so barely visible and when the interface shows a better quality version in the "possible result" section.

The game should not allow one to slot upgrades for an item that can't be upgraded.

The game should not consume upgrades on an item that can't be upgraded.

The game should not show that there is an improved quality variant if it does not exist or is not being permitted to exist at this time for some reason.

The game should have a much more visible text saying that the item has achieved maximum quality.

I do not know how many phoenix upgrades I wasted trying to get to the gold version of this kit module that the interface showed was available. I know it was 1 more than the ones I accidentally wasted to confirm that the game was definitely eating the upgrades without improving my item.

I would like to be refunded for those lost in the process of identifying this bug and these apparent multiple failures that allowed them to be consumed.

The first batch wasted was at approximately 8:36 my time and the last one was used to confirm the game had eaten the upgrades at approximately 9:04 my local time.

Edit: The character this occurred on is "Ryan" KDF alien tactical officer.

Images showing the issue:

https://i.imgur.com/h08eNX8.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/mLbZOTP.jpeg

Support Ticket ID Number: 558,431
Post edited by wrathofachilles on