test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'Friend' has logged on/off

So you can disable 'Friend' in chat, which removes stacking notifications from the chat box, but does NOT remove the centered announcements of people logging off in the middle of the screen....

I figured this was supposed to be the target when the "fix" for this issue was announced. I have looked everywhere in chat menu and chat options and found nothing that seems to shut this off...

It is ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING AF to see the same person logging on and off a million times... I don't even want to see this at all... Can someone please look into making that an option?

It is worse during dilithium refinement hours as people on my friends list(which btw in game friends is ALSO broken) go through their 30-40 characters and for about an hour at a time there are 3 absolutely useless texts bars just centered across my screen...

Please... do the thing... just delete the function? or make a toggle.... either way, this function is ABSOLUTELY useless and only serves as an annoyance...

Comments

• knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I have this same issue. I ignored them even via the Xbox console and yet I still get the messages. I can't even send them a private message in game or outside the game, yet they appear in my chat all the time saying logged on/off what's more I don't even know this person
  • oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    up for new update