test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clarke cruiser won't allow boff abilities

wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
This has been an issue across several characters and even trying it now but whenever i slot a boff into a station, specifically into the clarke multi-mission command cruiser, the station won't accept their abilities or in a lot of ways, that there is a person seated there. They're all commander level, they're in the corresponding seats, but they ship just won't acknowledge that slot or any powers set there. On one character, and the only character that i was able to get it working on was able to do so because some characters worked while the rest didn't. No clue what the correlation there is but yeah.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Not sure if the problem you're having is one I had with some boffs on another ship, but you could try doing the following:
    For each boff you want to use, select them on the left side and change to the Skills tab. (You might want to just do this for every boff you have.)
    When done, go back to Stations and try assigning the boffs you want where you want them. That fixed some boff problems for me, even (I think) some issues with a boff's abilities not showing up under Ground either. (Or whatever the landing party section is called.)
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    Not sure if the problem you're having is one I had with some boffs on another ship, but you could try doing the following:
    For each boff you want to use, select them on the left side and change to the Skills tab. (You might want to just do this for every boff you have.)
    When done, go back to Stations and try assigning the boffs you want where you want them. That fixed some boff problems for me, even (I think) some issues with a boff's abilities not showing up under Ground either. (Or whatever the landing party section is called.)

I'll have to try that, thank you.