test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan character - cannot access "Secrets Of The Ancients"

vincent74656vincent74656 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi, my lvl50 Romula character on PS profile Vincent_V1701 cannot access the "Secrets Of The Ancients" mission; I am at the entrance to the underground ruins, but the game constantly loads the "Power Plant" instance.
Character name: Dan'El Almeida
Issue: Loading "Power Plant" instance instead of "Secrets Of The Ancients"

Thank you in advance for your assistance

With kind regards,
Daniel

Comments

• dogofwar1138#6888 dogofwar1138 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    You also have to reach Reputation Rank 5 with the New Romulus faction to access the final mission on any other character, I'm going to bet it's the same even for Romulans. At least I'm waiting until I hit 5 before I go back, just to save time.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    You also have to reach Reputation Rank 5 with the New Romulus faction to access the final mission on any other character, I'm going to bet it's the same even for Romulans. At least I'm waiting until I hit 5 before I go back, just to save time.

Nope, this was changed a few years ago when the New Romulus missions were removed from the reputation and added to the Journal.
    They can now be completed at any time in the levelling progress -- even just out of the tutorial, regardless of Reputation status.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • dogofwar1138#6888 dogofwar1138 Member Posts: 33 Arc User

Nope, this was changed a few years ago when the New Romulus missions were removed from the reputation and added to the Journal.
    They can now be completed at any time in the levelling progress -- even just out of the tutorial, regardless of Reputation status.

Thanks for that tidbit, I will go & complete that campaign. (Also, regarding your signature line which I chuckle over every time I see it; I don't have a youtube channel at all, so yours is better than mine & you can feel very superior to me!)
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    I do enjoy making others chuckle - it's my way of life, to try and make others laugh.
    ...and we all need to laugh all the more after the past year and a half! :D
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/